Ok, guys, sorry I haven’t posted in a while. This move seems more difficult than the ones we survived in the past. Or maybe I’m simply getting older? And lazier?
Either way, my postings will be less frequent until about March 11th. That is, if I survive until then. Because in the next 20 days this is what’s in store for me:
- going to Poland to apply for new documents (yes, again)
- returning to Sweden
- cleaning the apartment
- packing and convincing my long-suffering neighbor to store some stuff for me
- getting the cats ready for the ordeal
- flying to Japan with two screaming cats
- dealing with paperwork in Japan
- flying back to Europe
- driving to the Arctic (without studded tires, yes, suicide, I know)
- picking the stuff up from my saintly neighbor
- driving down to Stockholm
- getting on a ferry, the car and all
- making it to Poland, hopefully in one piece.
All of that in the next 20 days.
Wish me luck!